Wednesday 9 December 2015

Billboards Edit 3

Following several tutorials & more time spent shooting I am finally getting happy with the way my book is turning out. Here is a link to the 3rd Edit:
http://issuu.com/lewismitchell/docs/billboards_3

I have rearranged the images so they appear in the order in which they were shot, so the new Gloucester images are towards the back for now. I have removed some images that aren't technically sound such as shot into the sun. I have altered the Highlights & Whites of the images so that when they are sent back from the printers the images stand off the white page.

The next steps in the following edits will be to establish a cover image, the strongest image from the set. Remove any images that still don't work within the book, I think some billboards are repeated so I could omit one or two? and possibly rearrange the order, Are captions required? Finally I will need to write the introduction text for the book, explaining why I wanted to document these Billboards in the first place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment